myACPNY – Schedule An Appointment
AdvantageCare Physicians patients can access their healthcare and medical information using a secure and customized portal – myACPNY. The portal allows users to access their healthcare information securely anytime, anywhere. It makes checking your medical information, getting directions to your healthcare provider, and scheduling appointments easy.
During their clinic visit, patients who wish to participate will receive a myACPNY activation code. When you enter this code, you’ll be able to create your own username and password.
You can also request an appointment using the portal and skip the line on your next clinic visit. read the following article to learn more about it.
How To Schedule An Appointment?
Follow the mentioned below steps to find and schedule an appointment:
- Log in to myACPNY Account.
- Locate and select “Find a Provider or Office”.
- Choose the doctor and click on “Appointment Type” to schedule an appointment.
- Answer the two COVID-19 safety precaution questions and then click the “Accept & Proceed” button
- Select the type of appointment from the “Appointment Type” button again.
- Now, you can see the next available appointment. If you wish, you can change the date.
- After that, click “Schedule”.
- In the next window, choose the date and time for your appointment.
- Now, you can see a confirmation screen with directions to the office.
- Afterward, Confirm the appointment by providing your personal information and insurance details.
If you have any further questions about myACPNY, feel free to contact us through the comment.