With myACPNY, patients gain access to a wide range of features, facilitating convenient and personalized healthcare management. From appointment scheduling to accessing medical records, myACPNY empowers patients to take an active role in their health.
This coordinated care model revolves around the Care Team, led by your Primary Care Provider, who knows you personally, monitors and shares all information regarding your health care, and ensures you see the right type of provider for the particular health care you require.
What Are The Accessible Features?
As an active myACPNY user, you can:
- Patients can see their electronic medical records including the lab results, their medications, immunizations, and allergies at any time after accessing the portal.
- Users can also see their due bills, co-payments, and deductibles using the portal securely. Users can also request a copy of their bill statements.
- Request referral authorizations just when they are ready.
- Scheduling your own appointments is possible. Users can log in to their account and following simple steps, users can schedule their own appointments.
- Get notified when your medical record is updated as well as see upcoming and past physician office appointments.
- If users feel, they can update their information and profile on the portal within minutes.
- Access results and doctor comments in a few days as sooner they are available to see on the portal.
- View and download a summary of your visit and patient education materials.
- View details of your health records.
- Exchanging health-related messages with your provider.
- Whenever you have a question, send a secure message to your provider or care team. You can stay in touch this way.
- Patients can see and renewal requests for prescriptions can be made